Other Supplies: Acetate, Cardstock (Burgundy), Ink Pad (Black), Liquid Adhesive, & Paper Trimmer, Small Gift Bag, Tissue Paper (Yellow)
- Cut a 3" x 4" piece of patterned paper from the Sending Love Cardstock Pad, and adhere it to the front of a small gift bag.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of another patterned paper from the Sending Love Cardstock Pad. Stamp the kite image from the Sending You Sunshine set onto the 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" patterned paper. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut. Cut a piece of acetate to fit behind the kite cutout, and adhere the acetate in place to the back of the 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" patterned paper.
- Die-cut the cross-shaped kite embellishment out of burgundy cardstock, and adhere it to the stamped kite image. Die-cut the confetti pieces out of patterned paper from the Sending Love Cardstock Pad. Set the confetti aside.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the back of another patterned paper from the Sending Love Cardstock Pad. Die-cut the word Sunshine out of the adhesive-backed patterned paper. Removed the backing, and adhere the word under the kite.
- Stamp with black ink the Sending You phrase above the word Sunshine.
- Die-cut a kite out of a Foam Adhesive Sheet and cut away the center kite, leaving only the kite outline. Removing the backing on one side of the foam, and adhere the foam kite outline to the center of the gift bag. Place the confetti pieces inside the foam kite. Adhere to the foam kite the 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" patterned paper with the stamped and die-cut kite, aligning the kite shapes to create a shaker. Bend up the sides of the stamped kite to reveal the confetti in the shaker. Embellish the bag with tissue paper as desired.