Other Supplies: Cardstock (Orange, Purple, White), Patterned Paper (Assorted Halloween Patterns), Acetate, Adhesive Foam Dots, Adhesive Foam Tape, Baker's Twine (Black-and-White Combo), Distress Ink (Black Soot) by Tim Holtz, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, Rhinestones, Ribbon (Green, Orange, Purple), Scissors, Sequins
- Cut 10 3" x 4" pieces of black cardstock. Cut five 3" x 4" pieces of assorted Halloween patterned paper. Adhere the five pieces of Halloween patterned paper on top of five pieces of black cardstock to create five layered panels. Add Distress Ink (Black Soot) as desired to the five layered panels. Set the remaining five pieces of black cardstock aside to use in a later step.
- Place one Halloween Hangouts shape on top of each layered panel and run through the machine. Use the ghost, skull and owl once and the pumpkin twice. (Do not use the bat on a layered panel.) Set aside the five die-cut layered panels.
- Die-cut the Halloween Hangouts again as follows: the pumpkin twice out of orange cardstock, the ghost once out of white cardstock, the skull once out of white cardstock, the owl once out of purple cardstock, the owl face once out of orange cardstock, the bat twice out of black cardstock and the bat once out of white cardstock. Trim off the frame around each shape. Add Distress Ink (Black Soot) as desired to the Halloween Hangouts shapes.
- Cut five pieces of acetate to size to fit behind the openings of the five layered panels, and adhere the acetate in place.
- To create the first shaker panel, adhere one orange pumpkin on top of the corresponding pumpkin on a layered panel. Add adhesive foam tape around the back of the layered panel, making sure there are no gaps in the tape. Place an assortment of sequins in the center of the acetate. Attach a 3" x 4" piece of black cardstock to the adhesive foam on the back of the pumpkin panel to secure the sequins and create the shaker panel. Punch a hole at the top of each side of the shaker panel.
- Adhere a bat to the front of the shaker panel with an adhesive foam dot. Repeat steps 4–5 for the remaining four panels (ghost, skull, owl and the second pumpkin). Embellish some of the shaker panels with the remaining bats. Add additional embellishments as desired. String the shaker panels together with twine to create a banner. Tie ribbon on the twine.