Bear Hugs Pocket
Share this cuddly panda bear to show you care! Express your best with a playful gift idea made with dies and stamps from the Everyday Love collection.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Black, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Light Pink Swiss Dot, White), Colored Pencils or Markers, Corner Rounder, Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Embellishments, Ink Pad (Permanent Black), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon (Black w/White Polka Dots, Black Print), Scoring Tool
- Stamp onto white cardstock the panda and the Bear Hugs phrase from the Bear Hugs set. Color the panda image as desired. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Die-cut out of light pink cardstock a small circle from the Circles set. Die-cut out of white cardstock a small tag from the Tag Collection set. Die-cut out of black cardstock two scallop rooftop shapes from the Mini Pop-Up House set. Center and adhere the panda to the small circle with a small piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 7" piece of light pink Swiss dot cardstock. Using a scoring tool, create a crease line at the bottom third of the cardstock, and fold up at the crease line to create a pocket. Cut a 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Cut a 4" x 3 1/2" of dark pink cardstock. Use a corner rounder on all three pieces of cardstock.
- Stamp the heart trio from the Llama Love set onto the dark pink cardstock as desired.
- Adhere the white cardstock inside the light pink pocket just above the folded edge. Adhere the dark pink stamped cardstock to the white cardstock, only using adhesive along the bottom and side edges to create a pocket. Adhere the two side edges of the light pink folded edge to the dark pink cardstock to create an additional pocket. Adhere the black scallops to the top edge of the project.
- Use a small piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet to adhere the circle with panda to the bottom left corner of the front pocket. Use a small piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet to adhere the Bear Hugs phrase to the bottom right corner of the front pocket. Tie ribbons through the hole in the white tag, and insert the tag in the pocket. Embellish the gift pocket as desired.