Smile Pineapple Bookmark
Looking for a fresh new look? This Small Pineapple Bookmark features the vivid texture of a 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for imagery almost as juicy as the real thing!
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Green Polka Dot, Watercolor, Yellow Polka Dot), Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Gold String, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Tassel, Water Sprayer
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 6" strip of pineapple patterned paper from the Geometrics Cardstock Pad to create a bookmark base.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" strip of yellow polka-dot patterned paper, and adhere it to the bookmark base.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" strip of watercolor patterned paper.
- Cut a 2" x 1/2" strip of green polka-dot patterned paper to create a small banner.
- Die-cut the word Smile from the Friendship Words: Block set out of the bottom of the watercolor paper strip. Spritz the strip with water, and set it aside to dry.
- Die-cut the pineapple shape from the Phrases, Happy & Pineapple set out of green patterned paper from the Geometrics Cardstock Pad and yellow polka-dot patterned paper, and set aside the pineapples.
- Emboss the watercolor paper strip with the Pineapple Texture embossing folder.
- Adhere the embossed strip to the layered bookmark.
- Adhere the green polka-dot banner above the die-cut word Smile.
- Cut off the tops of the green and yellow die-cut pineapples. Discard the green bottom and the yellow top.
- Adhere the yellow pineapple bottom and the green pineapple top to the center of the green polka-dot banner.
- Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark. Embellish the bookmark with gold string and a tassel.