Jungle Animals Wall Plaque
Bring the zoo to you! You'll go wild for these Baby Jungle Animals for fun baby décor, birth announcements, baby showers, scrapbook pages and so much more!
Other Supplies: Wood Plaque, Cardstock (Blue, Brown, Coral, Dark Brown, Gray, Mustard, Pastel Blue, White), Patterned Paper, Acrylic Paint (White), Adhesive Sheets, Ink Blending Tool, Inkpads (Blue, Brown, Mustard), Liquid Adhesive, Paint Brush
- Die-cut one lion, two elephants and three giraffes (including detail pieces) from the Baby Jungle Animals set out of a variety of colored cardstock. (Note: Detail dies are labeled on the back for easy identification of individual pieces.)
- Die-cut three circles from the Circles set out of coral cardstock and three circles out of light blue cardstock. Die-cut the coral circles with the numbers (1, 2, 3) from the Pop Art Numbers set.
- Die-cut six borders from the Pop Art Numbers set out of coral cardstock.
- Glue the animal die-cuts together using liquid adhesive. Sponge ink along the edges of the die-cuts with an ink blending tool.
- Adhere the coral circles to the blue circles using liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the coral borders, end to end, to white cardstock using liquid adhesive, to make two long borders. Cut the borders into narrow strips with scissors.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to two pieces of patterned paper that have been cut to fit the wood plaque. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the patterned paper to the plaque.
- Adhere the coral strips to the top, bottom and middle of the wood plaque with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the circles to the top of the wood plaque with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the animals to the bottom of the wood plaque with liquid adhesive.