Heart Favor Box
Oh, the intricacy! Transform an ordinary box into an extraordinary gift-giving treat that's as special as what's inside.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Pink), Vellum, Double-Sided Tape, Liquid Adhesive, Markers (Light Green, Medium Green), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon (Green)
- Die-cut the heart panel from the Butterfly & Cross Favor Box set out of a sheet of Release Paper. Using scissors, trim the excess paper from the edges of the die. Use a Die Brush w/Magnetic Pick Up Tool and Die Pick to remove the fall outs. Use this pre-cut Release Paper shape when die-cutting the heart panel throughout this project.
- Using a Magnetic Platform, place the Butterfly & Cross Favor Box die onto a 6" x 8" pink cardstock panel. Place the heart panel die with the pre-cut Release Paper inside one of the openings in the Favor Box die and die-cut the box. Remove the heart panel die and place it into the second opening of the Favor Box die. Die-cut a second time. Repeat these steps with a second 6" x 8" pink cardstock panel.
- Die-cut the heart panel out of four 3" x 3" panels of silver Adhesive Foil. Use a paper trimmer to cut 1/8" from each edge of the die-cut heart panels.
- Adhere the silver heart panels to the matching heart designs of the Favor Box panels.
- Cut four 2 1/8" panels out of vellum. Adhere the vellum panels to the backs of the heart panels of the Favor Box with liquid adhesive.
- Using light and medium green markers, color the leaves on the heart panels. Coloring on the back side of the vellum panel is easier and adds a subtle amount of color to the images.
- Apply double-sided tape to the tabs of the Favor Box die-cuts and adhere the two panels together. Glue the four bottom panels of the box together with liquid adhesive.
- Fold a length of ribbon in half and tie a knot in the center of the ribbon. Pull both ends of the ribbon through the holes in box top. Tie the ribbon into a bow.