Happy Easter Bunny Card
Hop to it! This Easter is bound to be the perfect time for the cutest cards and other Spring-themed creations.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, (Aqua, Blue, Cream, Dark Gray, Dark Pink, Gray, Mint, Orange, Teal, Yellow), Glue, Scissors
- Fold the cream cardstock to make a card base of the desired size.
- Die-cut the bunny out of light gray cardstock.
- Die-cut the tail out of dark gray cardstock.
- Die-cut the heart out of pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the letters to spell 'Happy Easter' from the Pop Art Uppercase and Pop Art Lowercase sets out of various colors as desired.
- Die-cut the zigzags and other embellishments from the alphabets sets out of various colors as desired.
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle shape out of mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the card front, to the right side.
- Glue the tail to the bunny and glue the whole bunny in place on the left side of the card, with one ear poking out above the top of the card.
- Glue the letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art pieces around the card and glue in place.
- Glue the pink heart to the top right of the card.