Duck Card #2
It's eggs-actly what you've been looking for! This Duck Card makes a splash, while offering a showcase of stylish seasonal shapes.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Cream, Dark Pink, Dark Yellow, Light Pink, Light Yellow, Mint, White), Flat-Back Gems, Glue, Scissors
- Fold a piece of white cardstock to make a square card base.
- Die-cut a medium Circle out of cream cardstock.
- Die-cut a ducking out of light yellow and dark yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut a beak out of dark yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut an egg out of light pink and mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the small leaf flourish from the Rain Boot Planter set out of mint cardstock.
- Die-cut a starburst flower out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the large 5-petal flower, the small 5-petal flower, the 7-petal flower and the 6-petal flower out of light pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the small side-angle flower and the small v-petal flower out of blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the two smallest flowers and the 8-petal flower out of dark yellow cardstock.
- Use scissors to cut off the legs of the dark yellow duckling and glue them onto the light yellow duckling.
- Glue the beak in place in the middle of the duckling's face.
- Glue the whole duckling onto the cream Circle, slightly offset, overlapping onto the white card.
- Arrange and glue the two eggs to the left of the duckling.
- Glue the smallest dark yellow flower onto the blue v-petal flower. Add a gem in the center.
- Glue the 8-petal dark yellow flower onto the light pink 7-petal flower and add a gem in the center.
- Glue the second smallest dark yellow flower onto the large 5-petal flower and add a gem in the center.
- Glue the dark pink starburst flower onto the light pink 6-petal flower. Glue the small 5-petal flower on top and add a gem in the center.
- Arrange all the flowers and the leaf flourish along the bottom of the cream Circle and glue in place.