Elephant Cupcake Topper
Unpack the pachyderm. This easy-to-make elephant is the perfect embellishment for a sweet treat like your homemade cupcakes.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Blue, Dark Pink, Gray, Light Blue, Mint*), Cocktail Stick, Glue
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice.
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of textured mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the baby elephant out of dark blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant ear out of light blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant eye and tail out of gray cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail and ear into place on the blue elephant.
- Glue the whole elephant onto the textured mint Circle.
- Glue the mint Circle onto the Scallop Circle.
- Adhere the whole shape to the pick with hot glue.