Make it a banner season! With this Floral Bunting, your seasonal décor will be hard to ignore.
Other Supplies: Fabric (White, Yellow, Assorted Patterned), Iron, Ribbon (Wide White), Scissors, Sewing Machine, Sewing Needle, Thread (White)
- Iron the adhesive onto your fabrics before die-cutting.
- Die-cut 20 Bunting triangles out of a variety of fabrics.
- Die-cut another 20 triangles exactly the same, so that there are matching pairs of each one.
- Remove the backing from the iron-on adhesive and iron he two identical Bunting triangles together so that they are reinforced.
- Die-cut the 3-D Daisy nine times out of white fabric and nine daisy centers out of yellow fabric.
- Roll a Daisy die-cut to shape the flower and hot glue to hold. Fold a center in half lengthwise and then roll to form the center. Hot glue to hold, then hot glue to fix in the center of the Daisy.
- Repeat with the remaining eight Daisies.
- Fold the ribbon in half over the tops of the Bunting to join them all together, pin and sew.
- Hand sew the Daisies onto the Bunting between two triangles, leaving a two-triangle gap between each one.