Flower Cupcake Topper
Nothing tops this Flower Cupcake Topper! They make any treat blossom with inspiring creativity.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Pink, Light Pink, Pale Green, Yellow), Cocktail Stick, Flat-Back Ge, Glue
- Die-cut two large 6-petal flowers out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut one large 5-petal flower out of light pink cardstock.
- Die-cut one smaller 5-petal flower out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut one tiny 5-petal flower out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut a small leaf flourish out of green cardstock.
- Layer the flower pieces together and adhere with glue. Attach the flat-back gem to the center.
- Use hot glue to attach the whole flower to the top of the cocktail stick. Adhere the leaf flourish to the back.