Rain Boot Planter Tag
Make a tag that shines! With some fresh Sizzix flowers, this rain boot planter tag is ready to make a stylish splash.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Dark Yellow, Green, Light Brown, Pale Pink, Pale Yellow, Salmon), Flat-Back Gems, Glass Bottle, Glue, Glue Gun, Hole Punch, Ribbon (Thin White), String (Brown)
- Wrap the brown string around the neck of the glass bottle and adhere with hot glue.
- Die-cut the rainboot out of aqua cardstock and the buckle and strap out of light brown cardstock.
- Die-cut one large leaf flourish, one small leaf flourish and two flower stems (with leaves) out of green cardstock.
- Die-cut a variety of flowers out of dark yellow, blue, salmon, pale yellow and pale pink cardstock.
- Glue the light brown boot strap and buckle onto the rain boot.
- Arrange the leaf flourishes and flower stems where you want them coming out of the boot and glue in place. Ensure that there is enough of each flourish stuck down so the remaining visible leaves are anchored securely.
- Layer and glue the flower pieces as desired and adhere a flat-back gem in the center of each flower. Glue the flowers to the leaves and flower stems.
- Punch a hole just above the boot buckle.
- Tie a slip knot through the hole with the white ribbon. Then tie the ribbon in a bow around the bottle neck, not too tightly, allowing your tag to hang nicely.