Any kid at heart will go positively pre-historic over this timeless T-shirt!
Other Supplies: Fabric (Green, Teal, Yellow), Iron, Needle, Sewing Machine, Thread (White), White T-Shirt
- Iron a piece of iron-on adhesive to the green fabric, teal fabric and yellow fabric.
- Die-cut a dinosaur out of green fabric and one out of yellow fabric, and the letters 'RAWR' out of teal fabric.
- Cut the spines off the yellow dinosaur and discard the body.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cuts.
- Iron the green dinosaur and the letters onto the T-shirt.
- Iron the yellow spines over the spines on the green dinosaur.
- Hand stitch around the dinosaur body with white thread and sew decorative lines on the yellow spines.