Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Dark Pink, Dark Yellow, Light Pink, Light Yellow, Mint, White), Flat-Back Gems, Foam Squares, Glue
- Fold a piece of white cardstock to make a card base in the desired size.
- Cut a panel of light yellow cardstock to fit the card front.
- Die-cut several flowers out of light pink, dark pink, dark yellow and light yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut several leaves out of mint and aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut the windows out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut the butterfly out of blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the bee out of dark yellow cardstock.
- Use the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to the flowers and leaves.
- Emboss and die-cut the yellow panel with the Window Box Impresslits Embossing Folder.
- Glue the windows onto the yellow panel.
- Layer and glue the flowers and leaves around the window.
- Add flat-backed gems to the centers of some of the flowers.
- Glue the butterfly and bee in place on the flowers.
- Adhere the yellow panel onto the card front with foam squares.