Window Box Favor Bag
Elegance is everywhere on this Window Favor Box Bag. Embellish it in your special way for an always unique and memorable experience.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Green, Light Blue, Metallic Silver, Pink, Purple, Yellow), Ink Pad (Light Blue), Ink Blending Tool, Liquid Adhesive, Rhinestones, Ribbon (Pink), Scissors, Treat Bag (White)
- Emboss a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of light blue cardstock with the Window Box embossing folder.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to a 2" x 3" panel of metallic silver cardstock.
- Die-cut the shutters from the Window Box embossing folder out of the metallic silver cardstock, and trim away any excess paper from the edges. Remove the adhesive backing, and adhere to the shutters on the light blue Window Box panel.
- Using a Blending Tool, ink the bricks around the window with light blue ink.
- Die-cut the flowers, leaves and bee out of various colors of cardstock. Layer and adhere the pieces around the window as desired with liquid adhesive.
- Attach the window panel to the treat bag with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish the bag with a bow, and the flowers with rhinestones.