Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Computer & Printer, Double-Sided Adhesive or Tape Runner, Gel Pen (White), Ink Pads (various shades of blue and purple, black, green and orange), Paper Trimmer, Water Spritzer
- Cut four 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panels of white cardstock and one 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of white cardstock.
- With the Multi-Tool Blending Sponge, ink the four large white panels in various shades of blue, purple and black to create the illusion of a space nebula. Spritz the ink with water to create areas of lighter color.
- Ink the smallest panel in shades of blue, black, green and orange to create the illusion of different planets. Die-cut two circles out of different areas of the inked panel using the smallest circle from the Circles die set.
- Apply a Sticky Grid Sheet to your standard cutting pad. Center the second smallest Splat die on the sticky grid, for a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card front. Place one of the inked panels over the die with the inked side facing away from the die blades, and die-cut. Be sure to align the top corner of the inked cardstock with the top-left corner of the sticky grid sheet.
- Repeat this process to die-cut the two larger splat shapes out of the inked panels. The final inked panel will be used as the base of the card.
- Adhere the inked panel with the smallest splat to the base panel with double-sided adhesive. Adhere the next largest splat to the small splat panel. Adhere the final panel with the largest splat to the medium splat panel with foam tape.
- Adhere the two small circles to the card front where desired with foam tape.
- Use a computer to print a sentiment on white cardstock. Ink around the sentiment with blue, black and purple inks. Die-cut the sentiment with the 2 1/4" circle and adhere it to the card front where desired with foam tape.
- Using a white gel pen to embellish the card front as desired with hand drawn stars.