Wild about flowers? Then you'll love this Wildflowers Décor that makes Spring come alive colorfully and in vivid detail for a wall, shelf or desktop near you.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Green, Peach, Pink, Purple, White, Yellow), Foil Sheet (Gold), Glue Stick, Ink Blending Tool, Ink Pad (Yellow), Liquid Adhesive, Paint Brush, Paint (Black)
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the front of a piece of mat board. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere a piece of white cardstock to the mat board.
- Use an ink blending tool to ink the center of the white cardstock with yellow ink.
- Splatter black paint over the white background with a paint brush.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to green cardstock. Die-cut an assortment of greenery from the Wildflower Stems sets #1 and #2. Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cuts and adhere them to the white background.
- Die-cut a mixture of flowers from Wildflower Stems sets #1 and #2 out of peach, blue, and yellow cardstock.
- Apply glue randomly to the surface of the flowers with a glue stick and lay gold foil over the glue. Gently peel off the foil to leave gold flecks.
- Use the Crease & Curl Tool to curl the tops of the flowers.
- Adhere the flowers randomly over the greenery with liquid adhesive and Foam Sheets.