Cherish Every Moment Scrapbook Page #2
With a mix of fun and fabulous Thinlits die sets, this scrapbook page showcases your special moments with the elegant details they deserve.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Dark Pink, Green, Green Polka-Dot, Light Green, Light Pink, Orange, Peach, Yellow, Yellow Polka-Dot), Adhesive Gems & Pearls (Assorted), Craft Foam, Ink Pads (Blue, Yellow), Liquid Adhesive, Paint Brush, Photo, Sewing Machine, Sponge, White Frame
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock to fit inside a white frame.
- Die-cut a scrap of cardstock with the Mixed Media dots die to make a stencil, and use it to sponge a pattern onto the background using yellow ink.
- Die-cut Coffee Marks several times out of craft foam and glue the shapes together to make a stamp. Stamp the image several times onto the background with blue and yellow ink.
- Die-cut a strip of yellow polka-dot cardstock with the Mixed Media dots die and adhere it to the background. Repeat with a smaller piece of blue polka-dot cardstock.
- Die-cut the flower shapes from the Floral Wreath die set out of various colors of cardstock. Layer and adhere to the background, along with a photo of your choice.
- Use a sewing machine to stitch several lines near the top and bottom of the image.
- Use the Just a Note and Script Alphanumeric die sets to die-cut the phrase 'cherish every moment' out of pink and dark pink cardstock. Adhere to the background with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish with adhesive gems and pearls, and put the piece into the frame.