Elephant Napkin Ring #2
All ears for an inspiring idea? This Elephant Napkin Ring showcases a charming character to playfully match any whimsical party theme.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue, Napkin
- Die-cut a scallop circle out of pale green cardstock
- Choose a circle that is slightly smaller than the scallop circle. Die-cut a circle out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut an elephant using the Jungle Animals die out of pale and darker blue cardstock.
- Assemble the elephant with glue. Adhere the elephant to the white circle. Adhere the white circle to the green scallop circle.
- Trim a strip of cardstock to wrap around the napkin and adhere the scallop circle to it.