Giraffe Napkin Ring #2
Stick your neck out for some creative inspiration. This Giraffe Napkin Ring features a charming character to playfully match any whimsical party theme.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue, Napkin
- Die-cut a scallop circle out of pale green cardstock
- Choose a circle that is slightly smaller than the scallop circle. Die-cut a circle out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut a giraffe using the Jungle Animals die out of yellow, brown cardstock, darker yellow and black cardstock.
- Assemble giraffe with glue. Adhere the giraffe to the white circle. Adhere the white circle to the green scallop circle.
- Trim a strip of cardstock to wrap around the napkin and adhere the scallop circle to it.