Other Supplies: Cardstock (Coral, Cream, Dark Green, Light Green, Light Pink, White), Gems, Glue Gun, Liquid Adhesive, Printer, Scissors, Spray Adhesive, Tracing Paper
- Cut a piece of white or cream cardstock to measure 8 1/4" x 15 3/4".
- Die-cut the top edge of the card with the smaller Floral Edges die.
- Print the menu onto tracing paper. Spray the back lightly with adhesive and adhere it to the card front.
- Die-cut two leaves from the Succulent Wreath set out dark green cardstock and two leaves out of light green cardstock.
- Die-cut various flowers from the Succulent Wreath set out of coral and light pink cardstock.
- Assemble the flowers with hot glue, mixing and matching the sizes and colors as desired. Add a gem in the center. Make as many flowers as needed.
- Adhere the leaves and the flowers to the top of the menu.