Other Supplies: White Card, Silver card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue, White paint, 'Joy' stamp, Black ink, Adhesive gems, Brown card
- Die-cut the trees from the Winter Elements die out of green and silver card.
- Cut a piece of stencil film so that it is 1.5cm smaller on each side than the brown card and tear the bottom of it.
- Splatter the stencil film with the white paint and stick on a few of the adhesive gems and stick to the top of your brown card.
- Stamp the cream card with the word 'joy' and cut each end to form a banner shape.
- PVA the banner onto the stencil film.
- PVA glue to the larger tree onto the banner and then stick the smaller tree on using square adhesive pads so it is slightly raised.