Other Supplies: Fabric, Button, String, Pen, Stamps and Ink - optional
- Apply one side of the Adhesive Sheets onto the wrong side of the two fabrics. Stick both fabrics to a piece of card to support the fabric. Apply another sheet of adhesive to the back of the card and die-cut 1 stocking using the Christmas Stocking die and die-cut 1 stocking fold over. Then die-cut 1 snowflake using white card.
- Fold the gray card in half. Cut a rectangle of brown card a lot smaller than the gray card and use an adhesive sheet to stick them to the card.
- Peel back adhesive sheet and stick stocking top to stocking. Using the pen create a 'fake' stitch line around the stocking.
- Apply foam tape to the back of the stocking and stick to the card front.
- Optional extra - using stamps and ink to create a shadow effect with a leaf pattern or add wording to create a personalized card. Dab ink to the ends of the snowflake.
- Stick the snowflake to the stocking top, make a bow with the string and glue to the card together with the button.