Floral Tea TowelProject #20135
Create your very own floral tea towel with our chapter 3 dies!
Products Used660200-Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform 663009-Sizzix Making Essential - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet, 39 3/8" x 39 3/8" 663404-Sizzix Bigz Die - Folk Bird 662500-Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric (Red and Yellow), Pink Lace Trim, Sewing Machine, Hand Sewing Needle, Pink Thread and White Tea Towel.
- Iron on the adhesive onto the yellow and red fabric.
- Die-cut 8 flowers out of the red and white fabric using the flower from the Folk Bird Die set.
- Iron the flower and leaves in place, along the bottom of the tea towel, leaving a gap to hand stitch the stem.
- Hand stitch the stem of each of the flowers using the pink embroidery thread.
- Machine stitch the pink lace trim along the top and bottom of the tea towel.