Floral Tea Towel
Create your very own floral tea towel with our Chapter 3 dies!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Fabric (Red and Yellow), Pink Lace Trim, Sewing Machine, Hand Sewing Needle, Pink Thread, White Tea Towel
- Iron on the adhesive onto the yellow and red fabric.
- Die-cut eight flowers out of the red and white fabric using the flower from the Folk Bird die set.
- Iron the flower and leaves in place, along the bottom of the tea towel, leaving a gap to hand stitch the stem.
- Hand stitch the stem of each of the flowers using the pink embroidery thread.
- Machine stitch the pink lace trim along the top and bottom of the tea towel.