Other Supplies: White Card, PVA Glue, Christmas Stamp and Ink, Square Adhesive Pads
- Die-cut three squares using the Square die from gray card.
- Die-cut the Winter Elements die from red and white card. Assemble the die-cut outs using PVA glue.
- Next, fold your white card in half and adhere the squares onto your card (creating a similar arrangement to the image).
- Use the square adhesive pads to adhere the assembled Winter Elements onto the three gray squares.
- Stamp or print your Christmas sentiment onto the card.