Ghost Town Card
Get everyone talking this Halloween with this spooky make.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations, Halloween
Other Supplies: Distress Ink (Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Chipped Sapphire, Mustard Seed), Silver Cardstock, Black ink pen, Patterned paper, Cardstock
- Die-cut three of each house and layer together. Distress the edges with ink and add some black splatters.
- Attach silver cardstock behind the windows.
- Trim a piece of cardstock 4" x 4 1/2" and add various layers of Distress Ink. Spritz with water. Layer onto gray card.
- Die-cut a circle, add Mustard Seed Distress Ink and spritz with water. Attach to the cardstock panel.
- Attach the house using double-sided tape.
- Trim a card blank 4 1/2" x 5 1/2". Add patterned paper and attach the panel.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment, apply the Distress Ink and attach to the card.