Gingerbread Man Decoration
Use our new Chapter 3 dies to create an extra special decoration this Christmas!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations, Christmas
Other Supplies: Felt (Tan and White), Gold Ribbon, Hand Needle, Embroidery Thread, Sequins and Toy Stuffing
- Die-cut all the pieces for the gingerbread man, including an extra piece for the back of the decoration from the Gingerbread House die set.
- Hand sew the white icing onto the front of the decoration in white thread, using running stitch.
- Add eyes onto the face using small French knots and hand sew the sequins on to the front to form buttons.
- Hand stitch the front and the back of the gingerbread man together using brown embroidery thread, trapping the gold ribbon at the top and leaving a small gap to stuff with toy stuffing.
- Sew the gap closed in the same stitch.