Other Supplies: White Card, White Paint, PVA Glue and Stamp & Ink
- Layer a piece of dark gray card onto a folded piece of lighter gray card.
- Die-cut 6 holly leaves and 16 berries out of red card from the Winter Leaves die set.
- PVA the holly onto a strip of white card.
- Stamp the darker gray piece of card with some Christmas stamps using the clear embossing ink, cover with the clear embossing powder, remove excess and then use the heat tool to emboss the powder.
- Splatter some white paint over the top of the dark gray card.
- Next stick the white card on with the holly on.
- Finally stamp a Christmas sentiment onto a piece of light gray card, trim down and layer onto the finished card.