Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, White), Patterned Paper, Corner Rounder, Gold Paint Pen, Faux Glitter Snow, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer
- On white cardstock, stamp two of the wreaths and two of the snow globe bases from the Snow Globe Scene stamp set. Color the images with markers. On the Magnetic Base Platform, align the matching Framelits around each of the stamped images and die-cut each of the icons. Attach a small piece of foam tape to the backside of both wreaths and set aside.
- On white cardstock, stamp the phrase "noel" from the Winter Phrases stamp set. Trim the paper around the phrase, leaving a small border around the word. Apply a thin line of gold paint pen around the edge of the white cardstock. Attach a piece of foam tape behind the phrase and set aside.
- Die-cut out of green cardstock 13 of the holiday foliage leaves, out of red cardstock three berries, and out of cream cardstock 6 berries from the Snow Globe Scene Thinlits.
- Cut a 6 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of cream cardstock, a 4" x 6" piece of red and brown cardstock, a 3/4" x 4" piece of dark gray cardstock and a 2" x 4" piece of patterned paper. Round the bottom two corners of the patterned paper with a corner rounder. Additionally, round each corner of the cream, brown and red cardstock panels.
- With the Magnetic Base Platform, center and die-cut the globe circle a 1/2" from the top of the red cardstock panel. Die-cut another snow globe circle a 1/2" below the first circle (*Be sure to leave enough room between the two circles for the base of the top snow globe to fit.)
- Attach the patterned paper to the bottom of the red panel with double-sided adhesive. Overlay and adhere the gray cardstock strip along the top of the patterned paper with double-sided adhesive. Attach the two snow globe bases to the bottom of each of the die-cut circles on the red panel. In the upper right and left hand corners of the red panel, group three branches and three cream berries to each side and stick down with liquid adhesive.
- Remove the protective backing from the foam tape behind the stamped sentiment and adhere the word to the center of the patterned paper and gray cardstock strip. Attach the rest of the die-cut holiday foliage around and on top of the stamped sentiment panel with liquid adhesive.
- Turn the red panel over to the backside and attach two of the dimensional domes into circle openings.
- Before attaching the red panel to the cream card base, align the two as desired and adhere the stamped wreaths on to the cream card base so that they are directly inside of the domes. Add a small bit of faux glitter snow on top of each wreath and then attach the red panel to the cream card panel.