Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (White), Faux Snow, Foam Paint Brush, Gel Medium, Glitter (Clear, Iridescent Gold), Paint Marker, Ribbon, Texture Paste, Twine (gold), Wooden Plaque
- Paint a wooden circular plaque in white acrylic paint and set aside to dry.
- Die-cut four solid trees, two tall, skinny trees, one geometric tree and one scalloped tree from the Winter Trees die set out of green cardstock. Die-cut three stars out of yellow cardstock. Fold the solid trees in half, and attach one half of each tree to the other to create an accordion-fold effect. Apply a light layer of texture paste along the trees as desired to create a snow effect. Set the trees aside to dry.
- Apply a thin layer of gel medium to the entire front surface and sides of the wooden plaque. Dust clear, iridescent glitter across the entirety of the gel medium and set the plaque aside to dry.
- With embossing ink, stamp the sentiment "Happy Holidays" from the Winter Phrases stamp set on a piece of purple cardstock. Apply gold embossing powder on top of the stamped sentiment, tap off the excess powder and set with a heat tool. Crop the paper around the sentiment as desired and apply gold paint pen along the edges of the cardstock. Cut a mat of red cardstock to attach below the purple cardstock with foam tape.
- Attach the trees along the bottom of the plaque as desired with hot glue. Trim away any part of the trees that hang over the edge of the plaque with scissors. Attach the three yellow stars to the top of the three middle trees with hot glue.
- Center and attach the stamped sentiment above the tree towards the top of the plaque. Cut a piece of purple ribbon and tie it into a bow. Tie a piece of gold twine around the center of the bow, creating a hoop for hanging décor. Attach the ribbon to the top of the wooden plaque, above the stamped sentiment, with hot glue.