Other Supplies: White Card, PVA Glue, Adhesive Pearls and Stamp & Ink
- Fold a piece of teal card to form your card.
- Stamp with a Christmas sentiment near the bottom of the card or print a sentiment off the computer.
- Die-cut the bunny using the white, brown and red card from the Winter Elements die set.
- Die-cut two of the scalloped circles using the Framelits set, out of gray card. Cut them in half to form the clouds.
- Cut a rectangle out of dark gray card and PVA glue this onto the teal folded card.
- PVA glue and use square adhesive pads to stick the clouds, rabbit and moon onto the card.
- Stick gems onto the dark gray card to form the stars.