Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Orange, Light Gray, Dark Gray and Purple), Printer and Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Die-cut the owl from cream cardstock. Ink a piece of cardstock using Black Soot Distress Ink and spritz with water. Adhere to the back of the owl and trim around.
- Die-cut a strip from the Festive Repeat using the dark gray cardstock.
- Fold a piece of cream cardstock in half. Trim a piece of orange cardstock and adhere to the folded cream cardstock.
- Trim a strip of the light gray and cream card and adhere to the card in the same position as the image along with the Festive Repeat cut out.
- Using 3-D foam pads adhere the owl to the card.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere to the card.
- Finally, using some of the Festive Repeat pieces embellish the card.