Geo Halloween CardProject #20196
Who doesn't love a little Halloween card? We love this new project idea!
Products Used664208-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Geo Halloween 664213-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Festive Repeat 660340-Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) 660540-Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray) 660550-Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Accessories 660200-Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) w/Standard Platform
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Orange, Light Gray, Dark Gray and Purple), Printer and Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- Die-cut the owl from cream cardstock. Ink a piece of cardstock using Black Soot Distress Ink and spritz with water. Adhere to the back of the owl and trim around.
- Die-cut a strip from the Festive Repeat using the dark gray cardstock.
- Fold a piece of cream cardstock in half. Trim a piece of orange cardstock and adhere to the folded cream cardstock.
- Trim a strip of the light gray and cream card and adhere to the card in the same position as the image along with the Festive Repeat cut out.
- Using 3-D foam pads adhere the owl to the card.
- Type, print and trim the sentiment and adhere to the card.
- Finally, using some of the Festive Repeat pieces embellish the card.