Other Supplies: Spray Mount, PVA Glue, Printed paper - wood effect, Corrugated paper, Silver card, Photo/image, Label maker, Frame, Stamp and ink - optional
- Cut red card stock to fit frame leaving a 1.5cm gap around edge.
- Repeat the same with the wood effect paper, tear the edge at the bottom and then spray mount the back and glue to red card as shown.
- Optional extra - using stamps of your choice, stamp a background onto the wood effect paper.
- Rip pieces from the corrugated paper and glue at the top and center of the wood effect paper.
- Die-cut the Luna die using silver card and then spray mount the back and glue to the front of the wood effect paper.
- Spray mount the back of the photo/image and glue to design.
- Using the label maker type 'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE' and stick to front.
- Die-cut 'CHRISTMAS' using upper case from Doodle Alphabet & Numbers die set, spray mount and stick below 'twas the night before.'
- Die-cut the Gingerbread Man (brown and pink card) and mittens (red and white card) from the Winter Elements die set, then glue to the front.
- Apply Foam Tape to the back of the whole design and stick in place to the white card of the frame. Fit into frame.