Other Supplies: Felt, Gold ribbon, Metallic thread, Embroidery thread and needle
- Die-cut all the pieces for the Gingerbread House die set out of brown, gray, white, green, red and tan felt.
- On the wreath embroider some festive flowers and foliage.
- Machine stitch the roof of the house using metallic thread in the sewing machine.
- Button stitch around the edge of the house in brown thread and stitch the windows and door using running stitch.
- Fabric glue the wreath and bow onto the door.
- Hand stitch the gold ribbon onto the top of the house so that the decoration can be hung in your favorite spot!