Gift Card Folder
Create this project with our Chapter 3 dies!
Other Supplies: PVA Glue, Glitter (optional), Adhesive Gems (optional) and Patterned Paper
- Cover mat board with cardstock and patterned paper. Die-cut the envelope from the Gift Card Folder & Label die out of the covered mat board.
- Fold the crease lines on the envelope and adhere with extra-strong double sided tape.
- Die-cut the gift card out of blue cardstock and die-cut the top tab out of cream cardstock.
- Glue the die-cut blue and cream card together and slot into the envelope.
- You can add more detail to the envelope by adding glitter to the edges or sticking adhesive gems on for a sparkly finish.