Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Grayboard/Mountboard, Fine silver glitter card, White and blue cardstock, Corner Punch, Assorted adhesive gems
- Attach a square of the glitter card to a piece of grayboard/mountboard using a suitable adhesive.
- Die-cut the reindeer together with a circle of white card.
- Cut a rectangle of dark blue card and use a punch to round off the right-hand corners before mounting onto the pale blue base card.
- Mount the circle and reindeer in place.
- Stamp or print your chosen sentiment and trim to size before attaching to the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Apply several adhesive gems to decorate.