Floral Name Card
Florals are always a must, and making your card personal makes it extra special.
Other Supplies: Adhesive Silver Gems, Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, Glue, Sentiment Stamp
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Garden Florals die set (662514) and Alphabet die set (663421) out of metallic, pink, orange, green, yellow and white cardstock.
- Assemble the flowers and stick together with glue.
- Arrange the flowers in the middle of the card and add the adhesive gems to the middles.
- Using the sentiment stamp, stamp below the flowers.
- Adhere the metallic letters at the bottom of the card with glue.
- Randomly apply more adhesive gems around the design.
- Mount the white card onto some colored cardstock as a background.