Other Supplies: Textured Patterned Card, Thread, Needle and Pink Ribbon
- Using gray from the Sizzix Cardstock Pack (663007), score length ways down the center and fold in half. Measure to the center of the fold and cut half to create a card.
- Using the blue cardstock, die-cut the house using the House, Flower & Star Stitchlits die set (663622).
- Thread the needle and stitch according to the image using pink, white and brown thread.
- Stick the adhesive sheet to the back of the red card, then cut the red card slightly smaller than the gray card front. Peel the backing and stick to the card front.
- Apply adhesive sheets to the back of the textured card, pink card and the card of the stitch house. Layer the cards on top of each other, cutting a window out of the textured and pink card as shown in the image.
- Layer the card up as show by peeling the adhesive backing and sticking in order on the front.
- Cut a length of ribbon the same size as the textured card. Make a bow and glue to the ribbon. Using the Glue Gun (662301), glue ribbon to card front.