New House Mini Album
Create this mini album using our brand-new Chapter 4 die!
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Colored Ribbon, Glue, Adhesive Pearls, Hole Punch, Ring Binder and Patterned Paper
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut all the elements of the front house card such as the roof, door and windows using the House die (663625) out of patterned paper, teal, gray and pink cardstock.
- Glue the elements of the house together, using glue and foam tape.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut all the other blank houses using the House die (663625) out of patterned paper.
- Hole punch the houses at the side, in the same place and attach the ring binder.
- Add your colored ribbon onto the ring.
- As a final touch, use an adhesive pearl gem to form the door of the house.