Other Supplies: Glue and Red Ribbon
- Cut a sheet of white cardstock to size and fold in half to form a card base.
- Next, take a Concentric Circles die set (662543), use one of the circles and place in the center of the card front, die-cut using the Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200).
- Cut the stencil film the same size as the card front and stick behind/inside the card front.
- Next, die-cut the Tree Line die set (661604) in green and glue behind the stencil film. Glue blue/navy card behind the trees the same size as the card front.
- Using the Folk Christmas die set (663671), die-cut each element. Stamp each element to match to the die-cuts. Use the Permanent Pens to color each piece, refer to image.
- Glue each piece to the front of the card creating a wonderland scene.
- Lastly, glue the bow in place at the top of the circle.