Woodland Animal Box CardProject #20274
Create this card using a brand-new Chapter 4 die!
Products Used656802-Sizzix Making Essential - Adhesive Sheets, 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets 661599-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Paper Snowflakes, Mini 663056-Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Pens, Assorted Colors, 12 Pack 663709-Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets 663006-Sizzix Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block 663010-Sizzix Making Essential - Glitter, 3PK (White, Gold & Silver), 20g each 663671-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamps - Folk Christmas
Other Supplies: Glue and White Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Folk Christmas die set from white cardstock.
- Stamp the animals onto the die-cuts.
- Cut 6 squares of green cardstock and layer the woodland elements at the top of each square to create a scene.
- Create a four-sided wrap with the same green cardstock to create the box so the scene will stand up.
- Die-cut the Paper Snowflakes die set with the Sizzix Adhesive Sheets and stick the die-cuts onto some white cardstock.
- Sprinkle glitter over the snowflakes.
- Cut the glittered snowflake card into 4 squares and panel them in the center of the four-sided green wrap.
- Die-cut the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment from red cardstock and adhere with glue onto an oval piece of white cardstock.
- Center the oval on the front of the wrap on top of the glittered snowflakes with Foam Tape.
- Adhere the snowflakes and sentiment to the front of the box scene.