Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Printed Sentiment, Assorted Distress Inks, Spritzer and Glue
- To create the background, cut a rectangle of white cardstock and ink from the center outwards working from light to dark. Use a dark blue Distress Ink.
- Spritz the background with clean water and blot the card with kitchen paper to mimic the effect of snow.
- Cut two squares of white cardstock a little larger than both of the snowflakes and ink in a circle around the perimeter of each square using a light blue Distress Ink.
- Die-cut the Fanciful Snowflakes die set and apply a little spray adhesive before sprinkling a little glitter over each die-cut.
- Use light blue Distress Ink around the edges of the edges of the printed sentiments.
- Mount the background onto the base of the card using glue.
- Mount both snowflakes overlapping each other using the Foam Tape.
- Mount the sentiments at the bottom of the card using the Foam Tape again.