Other Supplies: Cardstock (White, Navy and Metallic), Printed Sentiment and Glue
- Cut a rectangle of dark blue card and round off the bottom corners with a suitable punch before mounting onto the base card.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Pine Branch die set in the metallic cardstock. Use a Die Brush to pop out all the little pieces, saving them for later.
- Die-cut the two pine branches and mount onto the navy card together with the two pinecones.
- Add some of the little metallic pieces taken from the pinecones to the background in a random fashion. Glue them into place.
- Arrange the printed sentiment onto the front of the card and mount using the Foam Tape.