Deck the Halls Card
Brand new from Chapter 4!
Other Supplies: Glue, Distress Inks
- Pre-print the lettered sentiment on the front of your card on cream cardstock, leaving space for the die-cut element in the center. If you do not have access to a printer, these sentiments could be stamped using a chosen stamp and Sizzix black stamping ink.
- Trim and fold your card using your Sizzix Crease & Curl Tool.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut all elements from the layered elements pictured below. The respective colors for each piece are labelled on the backs of the dies e.g. red 1, red 2, blue, etc. (I cut snowflakes in silver cardstock for this make.)
- Using Sizzix Tweezers carefully build your elements. This can be built in stages as labelled e.g. first layer: green 1; second layer: green 2; third layer: green 3. Repeat for red elements.
- When you are happy with the look of your design, stick them in the center of your pre-printed sentiment, on the folded card.
- Lastly, place the silver die-cut snowflakes around randomly until you are happy with the design. Add small gems to the front of the snowflakes.