This stylish Roses card shows how to get the best out of your embossing folders! Use ink and paint to really show off those 3-D textures!
Other Supplies: Cream card, Your choice of stamps, PVA Glue, Guillotine, Spray Water Bottle
- Spray a piece of black card with water using spray water bottle. Then place the square of black paper inside the Roses embossing folder and close it.
- Using your Big Shot, pass the card and embossing folder through the machine.
- Once the embossed card is dry, take some acrylic paint and apply it to a scrunched piece of kitchen paper. Drag this over the paper, so that it picks up the raised elements. Repeat this with another color.
- Using a guillotine, cut the black embossed card into an imperfect square shape. Ensure that the top right corner is cut to a right-angle.
- Fold an A5 piece of cream card in half to make a typical greetings card shape. Stick the black embossed card element to the front so that the top right corners meet.
- Use a Stamp sentiment of your choosing with a Sizzix black ink pad. Stamp the sentiment at a slightly diagonal angle. I stamped mine so that it ran parallel with the bottom of the black card.