Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Rhinestones (Adhesive-Backed)
- Die-cut two wreaths and five flowers using a variation of gray and pink colored cardstock.
- With the ink pad and block, stamp the word 'hello' onto a piece of white cardstock.
- Glue the die-cuts on a piece of white cardstock in the same layout as seen below.
- Trim the sentiment down, add foam tape to the back then stick to the middle of the cardstock.
- Mount the design onto a square piece of pink cardstock, then mount the pink to the front of a white cardstock.
- Finally decorate with adhesive gems in the center of a few of the flowers.