Layered Spring Card
Seasonal making is never too early and this layered spring card is perfect.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Glue, Paper Trimmer, Printed Sentiment
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all elements from the Layered Spring die set.
- Layer the elements as desired and adhere the designs together with glue.
- Cut a panel, of a desired size, out of white cardstock. Adhere the die-cut element to the left-hand side of the white panel with foam tape.
- Cut strips of purple and green cardstock as desired and adhere them vertically to the top right-hand side of the white panel with glue.
- Die-cut out of pink a medium circle and out of white cardstock a small circle from the Circles die set. Adhere the white circle on top of the pink circle with glue. Adhere a printed sentiment in the middle of the white circle.
- Arrange the circles on top of the vertical strips where desired and adhere into place with glue.
- Cut a pink layering panel sized to fit behind the white panel. Adhere the white panel to the pink panel with double-sided adhesive. Cut a card base sized to fit behind the pink panel from white cardstock. Fold the white cardstock in half to form the card base. Adhere the pink panel to the front of the card base with double-sided adhesive.