Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Brown Twine, Printed Sentiment, Pink and Brown Ink Pads, Hole Punch, Cream Wrapping Paper, Small Box
- Die-cut two circles out of the coral and white cardstock.
- Glue the white circle on top of the coral, then mount the printed sentiment on the white circle.
- Die-cut the Wild Thing die out of stencil film.
- Arrange the stencil on top of the cream wrapping paper then apply the pink Distress Ink through the stencil.
- With the second stencil apply the brown Distress Ink over the pink to create a second layer.
- Wrap the stenciled wrapping paper around a small box.
- Hole punch the circle tag and thread the brown twine through.
- Tie the twine around the box, make sure the tag is on top and then tie a bow.