Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoop, Cream, Gray and Pink Fabric, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Orange, White and Pink Embroidery Thread, Needle, Iron and Ironing Board
- Iron the adhesive Iron-on sheet to the back of the gray and pink fabric.
- Die-cut the butterfly from the Layered Butterfly die set out of these fabrics.
- Iron the butterfly shapes over each other in the middle of the cream fabric.
- Mount the butterfly design into the embroidery hoop.
- With the needle and embroidery thread stitch in colorful elements to the butterfly wings and the middle of the butterfly.